Minimalist and clean code that resonates with your idea on the GO!
Want a “Go programming language” developed application for your Idea?
Well, why should Python have all the fun?
When you have a short and crisp alternative, that delivers as much efficiency, Golang is the superior choice. The shorter you “program and compile” the code, the smarter it gets on the performance. We at TEO, have highly experienced developers in Golang.
Go includes a number of features such as its standard library, package management, static typing, support for testing as well as its platform independence.
Go’s standard library is based off the use of distributed packages. Package management refers to how Go will manage support for user-based and external package management.
Packages can be published using a small set of commands. Static typing is a type system that ensures conversions and compatibility while avoiding the issues that come with dynamically typed languages.
Go also supports unit tests to run in parallel with written code. In addition, due to Go’s modular design, the code can be compiled onto almost any platform.
Benefits of Go
Using Go over other programming languages has a number of advantages, such as:
Applications of the Go programming language
GO is used by various software development teams and in various software. Applications using Go include container services like Docker and Kubernetes, cloud services such as Terraform and OpenShift, service orchestration tools such as Juju, and other applications such as Bitcoin networks e.g, Lightning Network.
Companies that use GO include Couchbase, which uses Go for Query and Indexing services; Dropbox, which changed from using Python to GO; MongoDB, for tools related to MongoDB instances; and Netflix with some of its server architectures.
Features of Go
Explore how TEO helps a big network of Indonesian stall shops/warungs in E-commerce industry to migrate their existing legacy systems of million records to automated systems successfully.
Due to the location of said hard to reach warungs, they must must operate in a conventional way which hinders their growth. GOTOKO exists as a platform for shop owners, which makes it easier for them to buy the goods they need.
Supported by close collaboration with brands and the solid infrastructure of Gojek’s logistics services, shop owners can access a wide variety of products at competitive prices, view livestock information, and experience a reliable and robust delivery process.
– A data science team was required to automate the retailer onboarding process, streamline the existing data pipelines and flow as well as to reduce the time delays in the retailer requests that previously took about two weeks or more.
– A mobile development team was required to optimize the existing mobile system such as banner details, product services and numerous UI/UX changes.
– As the project was very vast, so, a Professional Designing and a Testing team were also required to meet the client’s needs.
– TEO development team is enhancing the performance and flow of the existing process of onboarding the retailer by reducing the time delays.
– TEO is optimizing the system by implementing Google Cloud CI/CD and Cloud Storage and refactoring the mobile app from the ground up.
– Designing teams are enhancing the UI/UX of the Mobile App and Web Portal
– Testing teams are rigorously testing the App and Web portal using multiple strategies to ensure Quality and Stability
– Product collection
– Place and order selected item
– View transaction list
– Buy the product
– History and status of the order
– Tracking order
– Events reminders
– Customers analytics
Kotlin, React, Redux, MUI
Databases & Deployment:
Kubernetes, Google Cloud CI/CD, Google Cloud Storage
Postman & Insomnia (API Testing), K6 (Load Testing), Mongo DB Data Testing & Verification
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma (UI/UX)