Currently, their product is in running condition in the production and lots of traffic is coming to them. Keeping the traffic problem in mind, the client decided in the first step, to migrate all the data and once the development team gets all the understanding of the existing product then update/revamp the software. Scale the software very fast because of the load on the system.
Migrating infrastructure of Cloud-Based communication product and update/revamp the software in future
TEO extended team contributed with customers in a research paper for DCR in BPM 2015. Besides that, the team also contributed heavily to several projects for the customer to support DCR Solutions. We developed the DCR Design Portal along with its related services, where everything takes place. It is a collaboration hub for users, where they can create, share, simulate and test their processes.
This is Universe (TIU) is a Software Telecom company. They have developed a cloud communication product and are known as a B2B company. They deliver best-of-breed cloud telephony solutions to B2B clients. Its mission is to help businesses and people communicate with the cloud, and share thoughts, ideas, and information. They are mainly operating in Denmark, the UK, and Germany. Their client companies are reselling their products under their own name.
Challenges and goals
- Microsoft Teams App Development
- Database Migration – From Single Tenant to Multi-Tenant
- CI/CD Automation
- Central Login Portal
- 90% JAVA 8 should be upgraded to Java 11
- Play Framework for design
- Sbt Built component (4-5 core projects and various sub-services)
- Google Juice (dependency injection)
- Jackson library (JSON Handling)
- Freeswitch for multimedia services
- Opensips act as a load balancer
- Postgres Database
- Cache on Redis