Social responsibility is an inherent part of the corporate culture at TEO. We have supported and initiated a number of activities in this area. Scholarship Program is among them a prime feature of the Social Responsibility area.
The Scholarship program aims to provide equitable opportunities of education to under privileged but brightest students mainly from IT Industry and particularly from the Rawalpindi/ Islamabad region.
Our objective is to bring brilliant but disadvantaged students to the best academic institutions and help them realize their potential and fulfill their dreams.
A deserving student who completes his/her higher studies in IT and joins a professional employer is able to support more family members in their house hold compared to most other professions. Likewise he/she contributes for social and economic development of Pakistan.
- Students at the risk of quitting education due to financial constraints
- Students in the field of IT/ Computer Sciences enrolled in Bachelors or Masters degree program
- Studying in any of the following universities:
- Fatima Jinnah Woman University, Rawalpindi
- Federal Urdu University, Islamabad
- Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
- Univeristy of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
- Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad
- Kohat University of Science & Technology
- Students who are enrolled but not completed 1st half of degree program
- Students having at least CGPA 2.5 or 60% marks
- Student must be a Pakistani resident
- Applicants for scholarship program have to submit filled Application/ Renewal Form before start of each semester
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel and filtered candidates will be called for interview at our premises
- Applicants must bring along all original and photocopies of relevant documents for the interview
- Selected candidates will be required to provide a reference person in respective university for verification and performance monitoring
- Finalized students will be awarded with scholarship checks which is full scholarship fee of ongoing semester
- Scholarship renewal for next semester would only require Renewal Form submission followed performance evaluation
* Personal information provided by the candidate is kept confidential and identity is also not revealed in public * Since it is a CSR activity in true spirit, hence we do not sign any kind of bond with the students to serve organization’s business interests